With 3.5 Gallons of piping hot water on tap the Malaga is a refined and efficient gas fired water heater. Specialized for recreation vehicles and marine use, this compact heater is safe, easy to fit and has a convenient electronic switch.
For hot water and showering on the go, the Malaga is proven to offer safe, energy-efficient and reliable propane fired hot water, wherever you are.
Malaga 5 Features
- Large 3.5 Gallon capacity: for longer washing and showering times
- Efficient gas burner: for fast warm up times
- Small flue terminal: neat and easy to install
- Safe: combustion is completely sealed from the interior
- Easy to fit and service: all controls accessible at the rear of the Malaga
- Electronic control: one switch turns on and supervises operation of burner
- Automatic resettable overheat cut out
- Compact dimensions: space saving and for ease of installation
The Malaga 5 offers precise digital control of the heater operation and safety functions. The Green LED on the switch panel lets you know when the gas burner is operating and for your peace of mind, the Red LED will indicate if a fault has occured.
|Malaga Water Heater Technical Specifications|
|Tank Capacity||3.5 Gallons (13.5 liters)|
|Water Temperature Thermostat Setting||158 °F (70 °C)|
|Overheat Thermostat Setting||194 °F (90 °C)|
|Water Supply||The heater will operate satisfactorily on either a system where the pump is controlled by the tap microswitches or the one controlled by a pressure switch. It must not be connect to mains water supply. Water connections can be provided to suit a range of standard fittings. Reinforced or semi rigid pipe must be used.|
|Pressure Relief Valve Settings||43.5 psi (3 bar)|
|Maximum Working Pressure||29 psi (2 bar)|
|Maximum Working Supply Pressure||27.6 psi (1.9 bar)|
|Heat Input||3924 btu (1.15kw)|
|Pressure Settings||0.54 psi (37mbar)|
|Electrical Supply||12v DC|
|Gas Connection||0.32″ (8mm) O.D.|
- The heater should be floor mounted or suitably supported, normally in the bed box.
- The flue is designed to pass through a vertical section of the caravan wall, structural sections of which should not be damaged.
- The flue terminal position should not be closer than 11.8″ (300mm) below an opening window or 23.6″ (600mm) from a vertical corner.
Clearances required for installation and servicing, as seen from inside the caravan/trailer/rv.
- LHS: 9.45″ (240mm)
- RHS: 0.2″ (5mm)
- Rear: 3.94″ (100mm)
- Top: 0.2″ (5mm)