The Volkswagen Type 2 Transporter community have made Propex a leading supplier of VW Bus Auxiliary Heaters. Propex heaters have built a great reputation in Europe for reliability, dependability, performance and compact size. Which makes our propane heaters the go-to auxiliary heat source for all types of Volkswagen bus including the Eurovan, Vanagon, Kombi, Samba, Westy and micro bus. Don’t let your “hippy bus” be a “nippy bus”.
Learn more about choosing the right secondary heating system including propane fire furnaces and hot water heating solutions:
Recommended VW Bus Auxiliary Heaters
Choose 6483 BTU of propane fired blown air space heating for your Volkswagen Type 2.
If you want a really hot Volkswagen the choose this furnace for 9500 BTU of heat.
You can mount this underneath the floor of your VW bus to save precious space.
Malaga Water Heater
Want 3.5 gallons of hot water in your Volkswagen? Choose the Malaga storage heater.
Reasons to choose Propex
- Safety – You can depend on Propex to deliver class-leading safe heating.
- Propane Powered – All of your VW bus auxiliary heating requirements are met with propane (LPG) power. Both space and water can be heated comfortably by this one source of affordable and easily available fuel.
- Cheap to run and environmentally friendly – our heaters are remarkably energy efficient.
- Compact design – Makes our heaters easy to install, giving you much more room to customize and design your VW interior.
- Reliability – Let’s you forget about your heating, giving you the confidence to travel further and for longer.
Where to buy
Our USA and Canadian dealers will help you choose the right heating solution for your Volkswagen. Happy to answer your pre-sales questions, offer installation advice and more.